Automation & Control are a leading supplier and integrator of automation, control systems and robotics, we are looking for an Electrical Draftsperson to join our team in Perth.
Automation & Control is an established business providing robotic and automation solutions to customers of the Mechanical Equipment Group (MEG); through design and integration of mechatronics, electronic control systems
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an Electrical Draftsperson to be based at our Wangara office.
We are looking for a person with experience in electrical design and enjoy working in the automation and control industry.
- Design of electrical drive systems and switchboards using solid works electrical
- Assist with design and implementation of automation projects
- Have an understanding of Australian standards AS/NZS 3000, 3439, 61439
- Have experience of electrical software packages such as Solidworks Electrical
- Have an understanding of Control Panel, LV Main Switchboard, Distribution board & MCC design principals.
- Ability to read schematics and wiring diagrams
- Produce switchboard / Control Panel designs using predefined enclosures & modular switchboard systems.
- Strong organisational skills and problem-solving abilities
- Have knowledge to be able to design & produce electrical schematic drawings, General Arrangement drawings, and prepare equipment schedules for our purchasing team
- Ability to work autonomously and collectively to meet team goals
- Attend Production meetings & attend site meetings as required
- Be able to work with a quality control & document management system
Duties and Responsibilities:
- All aspects of robotic and automation product development in conjunction with our local and international leading component suppliers.
- Developing relationships with our key supply partners.
- Exposure with drives, controls, and switchboards in a similar role.
- Customer service focused.
- Technical ability and eye for detail
- Experience using SolidWorks Electrical
We always look to promote from within the MEG Group as positions become available. Our aim is to help our team grow on their strengths and enable them to excel in a role that best suits their individual talents, creating a positive environment where we can continue to grow not only as individuals but as a team.
Automation and Control are looking for someone who wants a challenge and to be part of a growing team. Our company beliefs and core values are important to us, understanding why we have our roles, is as important as how we perform them. Our aim is to improve the lives of our team and our customers by exceeding expectations in everything we do. Our core values are Customer Service, Understanding and Support.
Check us out on Facebook and LinkedIn to get an idea of who we are and what it means to be part of our team – automation-control.com.au
For information on our group, visit: meggroup.com.au
If you would like to be considered, please email [email protected]
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
*Only applicants who meet the above-mentioned criteria will be considered for the position.