Automation & Control an established business providing robotic and automation solutions to customers of the Mechanical Equipment Group (MEG); through design and integration of mechatronics, electronical control systems
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Mechatronic / Electrical Graduate Engineer, based at our Wangara WA premises.
We are looking for an individual with a focus on and experience in electrical design:
- Design of electrical drive systems and switchboards using solid works electrical
- Programming of PLC’s on associated equipment
- Assist will assembly of drives and switchboards
- Assist with design and implementation of automation projects
Duties and Responsibilities:
- All aspects of robotic and automation product development in conjunction with our local and international component suppliers.
- Provide customer support with robotic and automation products.
- Project management.
- Developing relationships with our key supply partners.
- Exposure with drives and switchboards in a similar role.
- Customer service focused.
- Technical ability and eye for detail
- Experience using solid works Electrical
We always look to promote from within the MEG Group as positions become available. Our aim is to help our team identify their strengths and enable them to excel in a role that best suits their individual talents, creating a positive environment where we can continue to grow not only as individuals but as a team.
Automation and Control are looking for someone who wants a challenge and to be part of a thriving team. Our company beliefs and core values are our priority, understanding why we have our roles, is as important as how we perform them. Our aim is to improve the lives of our team and our customers by exceeding expectations in everything we do. Our core values are Customer Service, Understanding and Support
Check us out on Facebook and LinkedIn to get an idea of who we are and what it means to be part of our team! Automation & Control – automation-control.com.au
For product range details visit us online: inquip.com.au – chainanddrives.com.au – techquip.com.au – partsbook.com.au – automation-control.com.au – tankenviro.com.au – meggroup.com.au
If you would like to be considered, please click the Apply button.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
*Only applicants who meet the above-mentioned criteria will be considered for the position.