ABB’s IRB 120 is a compact and agile 6-axis robot that can be used in a wide range of industries, including electronic, food and beverage, machinery, solar, pharmaceutical, medical and research. It has been designed to enable mounting virtually anywhere at any angle without any restriction. The IRB 120 is also the most portable and easy to integrate on the market with its 25kg weight.
Features & Benefits
- 3 kg payload: designed specifically for manufacturing industries that use flexible robot-based automation.
- Compact design: The IRB 120 has a small footprint and can be mounted in a variety of orientations, making it easy to integrate into existing production lines.
- High precision: The IRB 120 has a repeatability of +0.01mm, which ensures consistent and accurate performance even in the most demanding applications.
- Flexibility: The robot has a 6-axis of motion and can be programmed to perform a wide range of tasks. It can also be equipped with a variety of end effectors to handle different types of parts.
- Easy to use: The robot is programmed using ABB’s intuitive RobotStudio software, which allows users to create programs quickly and easily.
- Safe operation: The IRB 120 is designed with safety in mind, with features such as collision detection and avoidance, as well as the ability to limit the robot’s speed and range of motion.