The Bosch Rexroth ctrlX Drive has developed the world’s most compact modular drive system. The system enables the rapid implementation of economical individual solutions that grow with the requirements. The drive system covers both simple and single-axis applications and complex multi-axis machine systems. All system components can be freely combined by the user.
A significant advantage of the servo drives ctrlX Drives is that they are real space-saving wonders. This portfolio provides solutions for different applications that require minimal space through offering converters, single- and double-axis inverters, DC/DC converters, rectifier and regenerative power supplies. These drives require little installation space and the occupancy in the control cabinet is thus reduced by 50% while maintaining significant performance power with 30% higher torque density.
- Power range: Drive 6A to 375A
- From an input level axis with command value control to the motion system
- Flexible power supply concept incl. converter as power supply
- Maximum torque 4Nm to 692Nm, functional safety up to SIL3
- Multi-Ethernet, Multi-Encoder
- Decentralised intelligence – open for own user IP
- Perfect adaption to any safety topology
Minimum space requirement
- 50% drive
- 100% control
- 300mm in the control cabinet
- 30% more torque density