Belt weighers are commonly used in production and inventory monitoring.
The EMC Belt Weigher Systems (also known as Belt Scales) provide a simple and accurate way to measure the flow rate and total tonnage of bulk material passing along a conveyor belt.
A system includes
- Single, Dual or Multi Idler Beltweigher, with integrated loadcell/s to measure the load
- Tacho Assembly to measure belt speed
- ModWeigh MW95A Processor to calculate flowrate (t/hr), totals, etc.
Belt Weighers are generally used for
- Bulk material measurement
- Bulk inventory control
- Production rate measurement
- Production totals
- Continuous blending systems
- Flow control and blending
- Food processing
- fertiliser, coal, sand, iron sand, aggregates
- wood fibre, wood chips,
- vegetables, tobacco
- detergent powder, etc.