EMC Weighfeeder Systems provide a simple and accurate way to control and measure the flowrate of bulk material passing along a conveyor belt, they are commonly used in production control and blending. Their versatility and reliability make them indispensable in a wide range of industrial settings.
- The material is dispensed by a hopper and transported along the driven belt system.
- The weight on the weigh section is measured by a high-resolution loadcell.
- The ModWeigh processor computes the flow rate based on the weight and measured belt speed.
- The flowrate is then regulated to the desired value by varying the speed of the belt.
- Maintain bulk material flowrates, optimizing the material flow into kilns, dryers, and grinding mills to ensure optimal efficiency and superior product quality.
- Accurately measuring production rates, enabling precise monitoring of output.
- Consistent and controlled mixing of materials in continuous blending systems.
- An excellent solution for batching materials when bin weighing is impractical or unfeasible.
The standard systems include:
- 3 idler weigh section, with integrated loadcell
- Direct drive sealed Gearmotor
- Belt speed via tail drum encoder
- ModWeigh MW96A Processor to calculate and control the flowrate (t/hr), etc
- Iron sand
- Wood fibre/chips
- Cheese curd
- Ice cream additives
- Food processing