The Altivar 12 drive is a frequency inverter for three-phase 200 – 240 V asynchronous motors rated from 0.18 kW/ 0.25 HP to 4 kW/5 HP.
The Altivar 12 has been designed to be particularly suitable for use in applications involving simple industrial machines or certain consumer machines. Its compact size, high performance and discreet appearance make it attractive for use in a number of industries including:
- Food & Beverage (ventilation of catering kitchens, bagging machines, kneading machines, greenhouses)
- Small handling applications (i.e. car washes, conveyors)
- Medical & Health (medical beds, fitness machines)
- Machines with single-phase sockets (wood-working machines, surface polishing and cleaning machines, swimming pools, irrigation pumps, hydromassage bathtubs)
- New Markets (solar applications)
- Simple mechanical applications (2-speed motors, DC motors, mechanical drives)
With easy installation, based on the principle of plug&play and use of the product, Schneider offer a cost-effective solution to owners of compact simple machines.