The Altivar 31C variable speed drive is a frequency inverter for three-phase, 200 – 500 V asynchronous motors rated from 0.18 kW to 15 kW. Designed with a ruggedness and compact design with integrated functions that have been specifically adapted to act to numerous applications requiring an IP 55 degree of protection in a hostile environment.
The drive comprises of an integrated terminal with a display unit, and menu scrolling keys including run and stop keys for local control. This entire range complies with international standards IEC 61800-5-1, IEC 61800-2 and IEC 61800-3.
- Material handling (conveyors, hoists)
- Packing and packaging machines (labelling machines, sack filling machines)
- Pumping applications (suction pumps, centrifugal pumps, circulating pumps, mono-pump and multi-pump stations)
- Machines equipped with fans (air or smoke extraction, plastic film making machines, ovens boilers, washing machines)
- Specialist machines (mixers, kneaders, textile machines)