The Altivar 61Q from the Altivar range is a water-cooled frequency inverter. Designed to be used in harsh environments, the integrated liquid cooling permits optimal dissipation of the lost heat from the power part and therefore optimizes the encapsulation of the whole electrical drive unit.
- 3-phase 380 to 480 V from 110 to 630 kW
- 3-phase 500 to 690 V from 132 to 800 kW
- Control, operation, programming and options identical to the air-cooled devices Altivar 61 and Altivar 71
- Communication cards
- Programmable controller cards
- I/O extension cards
- Encoder interface cards
- Integrated EMC filter
- Can be used in an open or closed cooling circuit
- Reliable operation when industrial or fresh water is used for cooling
The characteristics of the Altivar 61Q result in many benefits including, excellent protection against corrosion due to the pipes being made of stainless steel. With the efficiency of the cooling system, 85 to 100% of waste heat is dispersed into the drive water-cooling system. This also reduces the need for air-conditioning and has a prolonged maintenance-free operational life, and like other variable speed drives from the Altivar range, installation is simple and reliable.