Part of the Altivar range, the 71Q variable speed drive has an improved robustness and efficiency with water cooling from 90 kW to 630 kW. Used for harsh environments, the integrated liquid cooling allows optimal dissipation of the lost heat from the power part and therefore enhances the encapsulation of the whole electrical drive unit.
- 3-phase 380 to 480 V from 90 to 500 kW
- 3-phase 500 to 690 V from 110 to 630 kW
- Control, operation, programming and options that are identical to the air-cooled devices Altivar 61 and Altivar 71
- Multi-pump card for controlling up to 5 pumps
- Communication cards
- Programmable controller cards
- Specific I/O for application functions
- Encoder interface cards
- Integrated EMC filter
- Use in an open or closed cooling circuit possible
- Reliable operation when industrial water or fresh water is used for cooling
The characteristics of the Altivar 71Q result in many benefits including, excellent protection against corrosion due to the pipes being made of stainless steel. With the efficiency of the cooling system, 85 to 100% of waste heat is dispersed into the drive water-cooling system. This also reduces the need for air-conditioning and has a prolonged maintenance-free operational life, and like other variable speed drives from the Altivar range, installation is simple and reliable.