The Altivar Process ATV900 VSD can feed 3-phase synchronous and asynchronous power motors. The ATV900 range is specifically designed for industrial processes. In the following industries, oil and gas, mining, minerals and metals, food and beverage, water and wastewater. Offering high motor performance on any motor and total control of any kind of coupling in master/slave applications.
Schneiders Altivar Process drives can help improve equipment and reduce operating costs by optimizing energy consumption and user comfort. The Altivar Process ATV900 offer a wide range of integrated functions, such as:
- Safety and automation functions that meet the requirements of some of the most demanding applications.
- Various optional fieldbus modules available for seamless integration into the main automation architectures.
- Numerous configurable I/O as standard to facilitate adaption to specific applications.
- Intuitive commissioning using the graphic display terminal.
- Local and remote access and monitoring use the embedded web server.
- Energy savings and protection of the grid by means of integrated harmonic filters.
- Installation EMC conformity by means of integrated EMC filters.
Offering key benefits to help achieve superior sustainable performance by enhancing functionality, performance and capacity of both hardware and software. Altivar Process is RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) and REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals) compliant.
Depending on the power range, Altivar Process ATV900 VSDs are available with several mounting types, protection ratings, and cooling concepts for building air-cooled and liquid-cooled solutions in higher power ranges.