The S series is the heavy-duty cobot range from Sence. Seen as the ultimate solution for tackling demanding industrial tasks with ease. Equipped with remarkable high load payload capabilities and an impressive long arm reach between 1700mm – 1800mm, these cobots effortlessly handle super heavy loads of up to 25kg. Designed to empower users and enhance productivity, the Heavy-Duty Cobot S series proves to be an exceptional tool for businesses seeking comprehensive improvements in their operations. Whether it’s lifting, moving or manipulating heavy objects Sence Heavy Duty S series cobots are poised to revolutionise the way industries approach challenging tasks.
- Heavy Load: with a rated load of 20kg – 25kg and a maximum working radius of 1800mm, it can cover a wide range of complex and large load applications.
- Security collaboration: with 10 advanced safety configuration functions such as collision detection, the heavy-duty cobots make human-machine collaboration more secure and reliable.
- Extremely fast response: end-to-end EtherCAT bus communication, compatible with high power supply and Gigbit Ethernet, real-time control refresh frequency of 1000/5000 Hz and industry-leading control accuracy.
- Very low barrier to entry: Support pad, computer, instructor and other multi-terminal graphical control, 30 minutes to learn to change the programming methods, 1 hour to start operation.
- Simple customisation: The modular design of the whole machine, from the module to the boom, can meet the individual needs of customers, easy to install and dismantle, to achieve flexible deployment and easy maintenance.
|Power Consumption||800W Typical Application|
|Joint Speed||J1-J2 90°/s
|Degree of freedom||6|
|Control box dimension||536*445*319mm|
|End I/O Port||Digital input：3 Digital output：3 Analogue input：2|
|Control box I/O Port||Digital input：16 Digital onput：16 Analogue input：2 Analogue output：2|
|I/O Source||24V 2A|
|Programming||Graphical Programming, remote call interface|
|Collaborative Operation||10 Advanced Security Configuration Functions|
|Main Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Power Input||200-240V AC, 50-60Hz|
|Cable||Cable To The Control Cabinet: 5m, Cable To The Teach Pendant: 5m|