The Modu sushi belt conveyor trains are suitable for use in food environments such as sushi bars, shops and similar outlets.
The conveyor train is an overlaid slat type conveyor that enables very tight corners to be achieved so that the maximum amount of space utilisation can be achieved.
- Restaurant – Sushi, Hot Pot, Dim Sum or Shabu Shabu.
- Business – Window Showcase Display, Art Exhibition or Show Room Display
- Industrial – Parts Assembly Lines
- Easy-to-install, assemble & reconfigure
- Aesthetic appearance
- Customisation available
- Create a design unique to your restaurant
- Mobile Version available, easily transportable.
- Stainless steel
- Customized colors & texture
- Modular design
S Series – SL Medium Conveyor Dimensions
|Single lane||173 mm||74 mm|
|Double lane||420 mm||74 mm|
S Series – SL Large Conveyor Dimensions
|Single lane||230 mm||100 mm|
|Double lane||500 mm||100 mm|
** Also available in Slim Profile
Sushi Freshness System
The Sushi Freshness System is a monitoring system that keeps track of the time of all the plates on the conveyor system. Each plate requires a self-adhesive tag to be applied to the bottom. The tag is called a RFID “Radio Frequency Identification.” It has a unique serial number which is read by a receiver module located at the underside of the conveyor system.